The Battle of New Orleans in 1814-1815, was the last battle of the War of 1812. — www.atneworleans.com
1. Are you a first-time attendee to an AAPT National Meeting?
2. What level of physics or astronomy do you currently teach?
3. Did you attend the 2013 AAPT Winter Meeting in New Orleans?
4. Do you think New Orleans is a good meeting's destination?
5. What are you looking to gain from attending the 2016 AAPT Winter Meeting?
Some photos courtesy of New Orleans Convention & Visitors Bureau
Staff, Section Rep, & Board Sign In