High School Photo Contest: Student Rules
- Photos must be unmounted and may be either black-and-white or color.
- All submitted photos must be printed on high gloss photographic paper and should be trimmed to 8” x 10” or 8½” x 11”
- Original photos may be cropped for better composition (as long as the final product is still an 8” x 10” or 8½” x 11” print). Minimal manipulation of digital images with the intention of accurately rendering the subject is acceptable e.g.: small adjustments to brightness, color, color balance and/or sharpness, is acceptable.
- The student must take the photo and each student is allowed to enter only one photo. Group work is not allowed.
- Registration must be done on line by typing the information below into the online form.
- Student’s name and home mailing address; including city, state, and zip code
- Student’s email address and phone number
- Student’s high school, complete school address, and school phone number
- Teacher’s name and email address
For any questions regarding the contest or registration, please contact the AAPT High School Physics Photo Contest at email@example.com, or 301-209-3340.