AJP Reader General Information
American Journal of Physics
Readers – General Information
Questions regarding missing issues of AJP from institutions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, and from AAPT members to email@example.com.
Some Useful Resources for Readers
American Journal of Physics information
- AJP online: AJP publishes papers that meet the needs and intellectual interests of college and university physics teachers and students. Articles provide a deeper understanding of physics topics taught at the undergraduate and graduate level, insight into current research in physics and related areas, suggestions for instructional laboratory equipment and demonstrations, insight into and proven suggestions for better teaching methodologies, insight into how college students learn physics, information on historical, philosophical and cultural aspects of physics, annotated lists of resources for different areas of physics, and book reviews.
- New Problems Section, 1992-2001: List of problems and solutions from the New Problems Section (PDF links may include all problems from a given issue.)
- Search AJP online
- AJP subscription information
- AJP RSS Feeds
- AJP Table of Contents email alerts
Related AAPT publications
- The Physics Teacher (TPT): TPT publishes papers on the teaching of physics, and on topics such as contemporary physics, applied physics, and the history of physics, all aimed at the introductory-level teacher.
- AAPT/ComPADRE: The AAPT/ComPADRE Digital Library is a network of free online resource collections supporting faculty, students, and teachers in Physics and Astronomy Education.
- Physical Review Special Topics—Physics Education Research (PRST-PER): PRST-PER is a peer-reviewed online open-access journal sponsored by the American Physical Society (APS), the American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT) and the APS Forum on Education (APS FEd). The articles are published by the American Physical Society under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
The American Journal of Physics is a publication of the American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT). Authors who submit manuscripts and are not members of AAPT are strongly encouraged to join the Association to receive personal access to AAPT's journals. In addition to various other professional benefits of membership, the collective support of members enhance the high quality of AJP content that is recognized the world over. Special rates are available for international members.