AAPT National Meetings
Join The Conversation! Follow us at @AAPTHQ and use #AAPTSM15
Use the #AAPTSM15 hashtag to talk about the upcoming Summer AAPT meeting in College Park!
- 2015 Summer Meeting, July 25-29 (University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland)
- 2016 Winter Meeting, January 9-12 (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- 2016 Summer Meeting, July 16-20 (Sacramento, California)
- 2017 Winter Meeting, February 18-21 (Atlanta, Georgia)
- 2017 Summer Meeting, July 22-26 (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- 2015 Winter Meeting, January 3-6 (San Diego, California)
- 2014 Summer Meeting, July 26-30 (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
- 2014 Winter Meeting, January 4-7 (Orlando, Florida)
- 2013 Summer Meeting, July 13-17 (Portland, Oregon)
- 2013 Winter Meeting, January 5-9 (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- 2012 Summer Meeting, July 28 - August 1 (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- 2012 Winter Meeting, February 4-8 (Ontario, California)
- 2011 Summer Meeting, July 30 - August 3 (Omaha, Nebraska)
- Past Meeting Highlights and Program Guides
- Abstracts Archive of Past Meetings
- Podcasts & Recordings
Information for Area Chairs and Session/Workshop Organizers
How to get involved in AAPT National Meetings
Information for Speakers and Presenters
Guidelines for Speakers, Poster and Demo Show Presenters
Information for Sponsors, Advertisers, and Exhibitors
Promote excellence in physics education through Corporate Partnerships
If you are seeking ways to increase your corporate visibility and impact the future of science education, there is no better or convenient opportunity than a sponsorship at an AAPT meeting.
To Discuss Sponsorship Opportunities
Please see sponsor/exhibitor information on our latest meeting site or contact Cerena Cantrell at 301.209.3305 or at email@example.com.
Information for Attendees
Use this document as a template to complete your own letter to your supervisor requesting support to attend AAPT's Physics Education Meetings.