The Venture Fund is a resource for AAPT members, created to promote the development and marketing of innovative teaching products and services for physics and other sciences.
Allocation of Proceeds
1. The Venture Fund will be reimbursed for its initial allocations to the project.
2. One-third of the remaining proceeds will be assigned to the AAPT Venture Fund.
3. Another third of the remaining proceeds will be allocated to AAPT general purposes.
4. The last third will be allocated to the person who, or organization which, created the project.
1. A purpose statement.
2. A description of the services or products to be marketed.
3. The names and professional credentials of the individuals involved in the project.
4. The project timeline.
5. The product budget.
Send applications to R. Steven Turley, AAPT Treasurer, c/o Beth Cunningham, AAPT, One Physics Ellipse, College Park, MD 20740-3845; or email to email@example.com.