Committee on Physics in Two-Year Colleges
Reports and Other Resources:
C. Dianne Phillips,
Paul J. Heafner,
Elizabeth A. Schoene
Christopher J. Ubing
Sherry L. Savrda,
1. Provide a common meeting ground and opportunities for communication for two-year college teachers of physics and astronomy.
2. Explore topics of professional concern to two-year college teachers, including the framework of conditions and extra-classroom activities that affect the teacher and educational process.
4. Committees on professional topics of mutual concern.
5. Cooperate with the Undergraduate Education Committee on courses and curricula and on matters related to articulation for students transferring between institutions.
6. Make recommendations, through the Review Board and Executive Board, to the AAPT Council and membership, for activities that would be helpful to physics education and physics teachers.