Double-room reservations: It is important for you to provide us with your roommate’s full name and e-mail address. We also need to know if either of you require a room that is ADA accessible. You can contact the Programs and Conferences Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The dorms at Portland State Univeristy are sold out.
The Ondine Residence Hall
This is a 15-story high-rise building with spectacular views of Mt. Hood and downtown Portland. Each double occupancy room comes with a private bathroom, but no kitchen facilities. The Ondine is located one block from the MAX Station.
1912 SW 6th Avenue
$40 per person for a double room (double occupancy required)
$80 per person for a single room
This brand new building comes with all the latest contemporary accommodations ideal for progressive tastes. Each double occupancy room comes with a kitchenette and bath. Amenities include laundry facilities, stove top (no oven), small refrigerator, computer lab onsite and lounge areas. The Broadway is located one and half blocks from the MAX Station.
625 SW Jackson Street
$50 per person for a double room (double occupancy required)
$100 per person for a single room
- All rooms are equipped with fans, alarm clocks and coffee pots.
- Linens will be provided for each guest.
- Complimentary land line telephones are available for local telephone use.
- Complimentary wireless internet access is available, however, you will need to bring your own Ethernet cord or purchase one for $5 at the dorm.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing by June 9 to email@example.com. All cancellations submitted before June 9 will incur a one night cancellation fee. As of June 10, cancellations will not be accepted and no refunds will be issued. If you are unsure as to whether you will need to cancel your dorm reservation, it may be in your best financial interest to reserve a room at the Portland Hilton Executive Tower where cancellations are accepted.
The cut-off date for dorms is Monday, June 14, 2010. You will receive a confirmation e-mail after reserving your room.
Each guest is required to find her/his own roommate. Payment will be accepted by only one guest. Split payments are not accepted.
Check-in time is after 2:00 p.m. You will need to pick-up your dorm room key from the AAPT Registration Desk at the Portland Hilton (located in the Plaza Foyer). Upon check-in, you will be required to complete an authorization form with your credit/debit card information. Your credit card will be charged $25 for any lost or stolen keys or door knobs. If you forget to come directly to the Portland Hilton and Executive Tower to pick-up your key, the receptionist at the dorm will check your luggage while you go to the hotel to get your dorm key.
Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. If check-out occurs after the specified check-out time, guest will be subject to additional room charges. You are required to return your Key to the AAPT registration desk at the Portland Hilton and sign a form indicating that your dorm room key has been returned to avoid being charged a $25 fee. If you do not come to the Hilton to return your key, you will automatically be charged a $25 fee.
Portland State University is located eight blocks from the conference hotel and the MAX rail runs between these two locations free of charge. MAX runs about every 15 minutes most of the day, seven days a week and every ½ hour in the early morning and late evenings. For more information go to trimet.org. Maps will be provided upon check-in.
Parking is available for $8 per day. You can reserve a parking pass when you register for your room and pick-up the pass at the hotel with your key. The parking garage is located one-block from the Ondine Residence Hall and two blocks from the Broadway on the corner of SW Broadway and SW Hall.
Policies & Charges:
- Smoking - Summer Housing and Conferencing, as a part of Portland State University, operates a smoke free environment. Therefore, smoking is not permitted under any circumstances.
- Alcoholic Beverages - By law, the consumption of alcoholic beverages is NOT PERMITTED for guests under the age of 21. Of age guests are allowed to consume alcohol only in the privacy of their room, with the door closed.
- Keys & Access Cards - Guests will be charged $25.00 for lost or stolen room keys and $20.00 for lost or stolen front door keys, fobs or access cards .Keys, fobs and access cards must be returned on the check-out date and time listed on the Contract, or guests and or group will be subject to additional room charges.
- Quiet Hours - Please help maintain a comfortable living environment for everyone by maintaining quiet hours from 10:00pm to 8:00am.
- Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment - Any furniture, fixtures, or equipment belonging to Portland State University that is lost, stolen, or damaged will be charged to the group and or individuals.
- The Group and or Individual Guests will be charged for additional housekeeping or maintenance costs incurred by Summer Housing and Conferencing that is above and beyond normal wear and tear.
Summer Housing and Conferencing staff is not responsible for supervising youth groups.
- Guest Property - Summer Housing and Conferencing strives to provide a safe environment. Summer Housing and Conferencing is not responsible for any guest's lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Summer Housing and Conferencing staff will be available to all guests, 24 hours a day Summer Housing and Conferencing reserves the right to terminate a Guest or Group's stay, without refund, for conduct considered inappropriate by Summer Housing and Conferencing.
- Fire Alarms - In case of a fire alarm, all guests are required to evacuate facilities until notified by proper authorities that facilities are safe to re-enter.
Some images courtesy of Travel Portland