Reach out to thousands of professional educators through our publications, conferences, and supporting the association.
- Media Kit - Advertising information and rates for AAPT's journals, The eNNOUNCER, The Physics Teacher and American Journal of Physics
- Exhibitor Prospectus - Information for potential exhibitors. We have Exhibit Hall at both of our popular Winter and Summer Meetings, every year
- Digital Advertising Opportunities - Opportunities for potential exhibitors and others through our Winter and Summer program app.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available at National Meetings (Summer & Winter). Learn more by visiting our National Meetings page.
- List of Sustaining Members
- Sustaining Membership Benefits
- Join AAPT as a Sustaining Member:
- For more information or questions, please contact Rogers Fuller, Associate Director of Membership, at email@example.com or 301-209-3656
Hiring Physics Education Professionals
Target your recruiting and reach qualified candidates quickly and easily. AAPT offers a Job Board for employers to post any openings they have in the field and related fields of physics education. The job board is part of a larger jobs network that reaches out to many physics professionals.
David Wolfe, Director of Communications
One Physics Ellipse
College Park, MD 20740