AAPT National Meetings
Members receive special pricing on registration and workshop fees at all AAPT national meetings. This is a unique opportunity to take part in a variety of events that are based on physics education and the principles that AAPT represents. Enjoy a variety of sessions and activities including internationally known physics speakers, committee meetings, awards, workshops on various facets of physics teaching, presentations, poster sessions, and most of all, over 1,000 physics teachers. AAPT also hosts a broad range of physics equipment suppliers, resources, and booksellers in our large exhibit hall.
Join The Conversation! Follow us at @AAPTHQ and use #AAPTSM19
Use the #AAPTSM19 hashtag to talk about the upcoming Summer AAPT meeting in Provo, UT.
- 2019 Summer Meeting, July 20-24 (Utah Valley Convention Center, Provo, Utah)
- 2020 Winter Meeting, January 18-21 (Caribe Royale Hotel, Orlando, Florida)
- 2020 Summer Meeting, July 18-22 (Amway Grand Plaza Hotel, Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- 2021 Winter Meeting, January 9-13 (Hilton Portland Downtown, Portland Oregon)
- 2021 Summer Meeting, July 31-August 4 (Grand Hyatt, Washington, D.C.)
- 2019 Winter Meeting, January 12-15 (Westin Galleria Houston, Houston,Texas)
- 2018 Summer Meeting, July 28-August 1 (Renaissance WDC Downtown, Washington DC)
- Past Meeting Highlights and Program Guides
- Abstracts Archive of Past Meetings
- Podcasts & Recordings
How to get involved in AAPT National Meetings
- How to Organize a Session or Workshop
- Suggest Plenary Speakers
- How to Host a Summer Meeting - for Universities and other potential hosts
Information for Area Chairs and Session/Workshop Organizers
Guidelines for Speakers, Poster and Demo Show Presenters
Information for Sponsors, Advertisers, and Exhibitors
Promote excellence in physics education through Corporate Partnerships - If you are seeking ways to increase your corporate visibility and impact the future of science education, there is no better or convenient opportunity than a sponsorship at an AAPT meeting. Please contact Cerena Cantrell at 301.209.3305 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Click here to download this document as a template to complete your own letter to your supervisor requesting support to attend AAPT's Physics Education Meetings.