Want to become an AAPT affiliate?
Find out how to become qualified as an AAPT affiliate by reading Article VII Section 7.03 of the AAPT bylaws.
Once you meet these requirements, send an email to email@example.com for evaluation.
Affiliated organizations receive the following benefits:
- meeting announcements and news printed in the AAPT eNNOUNCER
- meeting postings on the AAPT Calendar of Events
- 15% discount on print and online advertising
The following organizations are affiliates of AAPT. We are proud to partner with these organizations in the spirit of spreading knowledge and outreach about physics education.
- ALPhA - Advanced Lab Physics Association
- American Modeling Teachers Association (AMTA)
- Contemporary Physics Education Project (CPEP)
- Detroit Metropolitan Area Physics Teachers
- Illinois State Physics Project (ISPP)
- Physics Club of New York
- Physics Northwest
- PIRA - Physics Instructional Resource Association