Frequently Asked Questions
If you do not see an answer to a question you may have, please contact the AAPT Programs and Conferences Department via email@example.com.
What are the weather conditions in Nebraska and Iowa?
* Flooding has not affected main roads and interstates in Omaha, however, some back roads near the river have had closings.
* Access to and from the airport has also not been affected.
* I-80 remains accessible.
* I-29 has been closed in some areas.
Reference Missouri River Update for more information on roads in Nebraska and Iowa.
Where will the 2011 AAPT Summer Meeting be held?
What is the best way to get from the airport to the Double Tree Omaha Hotel or Dorms?
The Double Tree Omaha offers complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport. Upon arrival at the airport and after collecting your luggage, call the hotel's front desk at 402-346-7600. For a return to the airport, check with the front desk for a departure time from the hotel.
Call 402-333-TAXI for transportation to the Creighton University dorms.
Will transportation be provided to Creighton University?
A shuttle bus will run every 10 minutes between the Double Tree Downtown Omaha Hotel. The schedule is below.
* Friday, July 29: 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
* Saturday, July 30: 6:30 am - 5:30 p.m.
* Sunday, July 31: 6:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
* Monday, August 1: 6:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
* Tuesday, August 2: 6:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
* Wednesday, August 3: 6:30 - 5:00 p.m. & 10 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
* Thursday, August 4: 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. & 5:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Round trip shuttle bus service to and from campus has been partially sponsored by Creighton University.
Where can I park on Creighton's campus during the meeting?
The Harper Center's visitor parking lot (directly to the south of the Harper Center off of 20th Street) has been reserved for meeting attendees. There is also a parking garage to the south of the visitor lot for additional overflow parking.