There are many resources available to help teachers of physics, astronomy, and physical science. A few are listed here, and we always welcome suggestions for new items to add to the list. To suggest a teaching resource for this page, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article Collections from AAPT Journals
International Physics Education Websites
AAPT Associated Information
Guidelines and Recommendations
- Advancing Interdisciplinary Integration of Computational Thinking in Science: Conference Report
- Guidelines for High School Physics Programs.
- The Role, Education, Qualifications, and Professional Development of Secondary School Physics Teachers (PDF).
- Guidelines for Two-Year College Physics Programs (PDF).
- Guidelines for Self-Study and External Evaluation of Undergraduate Physics Programs (PDF).
- Planning for Graduate Studies (PDF).
- AAPT Recommendations for the Undergraduate Physics Laboratory Curriculum
- AAPT Recommendations for Computational Physics in the Undergraduate Physics Curriculum
- Making and Sustaining Changes in Undergraduate Physics Programs at Research Universities
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Take Physics