Call for Presentations
Presentations for the 2023 Winter Meeting are no longer being accepted. If you are an invited speaker that needs to submit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to submit a presentation for the 2023 AAPT Winter Meeting in Portland, Oregon has been extended until October 2. Each presenter is asked to submit a 150 word or less abstract to one of the following categories:
- Click here to view a list of presentation categories.
Once you choose a category you will then be asked the format preference and if your presentation is PER related.
- Oral Talk: 8 minutes + 2 minutes for Q&A
- Poster(s): 45 minutes
- Interactive (e.g. panel, round table discussion, hands-on activity)
All submissions will be accepted, but please adhere to the submission guidelines before submitting your abstract.
Benefits of Presenting
- You can enhance your research, and get feedback from your peers and professional leaders in the field.
- Sharing your work improves physics education for students and educators.
- It's a great addition to your resume because you get published in AAPT's online program book!
- Your work increases the knowledge of other physics educators.
- Talking to others about your research is FUN!
Get excited to present, and gather in-person at the Winter Meeting.