Virtual Meeting AccessHOW TO LOGIN TO UNDERLINE
HOW TO LOGIN TO UNDERLINE
- Visit: https://underline.io/events/346/reception
- Click on ‘log in’ in the middle of the page and you will be redirected to AAPT where you can login with your credentials.
- After you do you will be redirected back to Underline and you will have access to the site
If your Underline account has not been authorized to access the AAPT Summer Meeting 2022 (you receive a ‘You need to register’ message), please contact our support team at: email@example.com
GETTING AROUND THE UNDERLINE SITE
- All sessions can be found via the menu item “Sessions”, in the left toolbar.
- The Help desk includes a link to video tutorials, instructions etc. – Please visit our HELP DESK first to familiarize yourself with the Event page before the conference begins.
- If you cannot find the answer you are looking for, please use the ‘’Request a meeting’’ button on the right and our Support Team staff will reply.
HOW ORAL SESSIONS WILL RUN
- All sessions are accessible from the event’s schedule and/or the sessions tab
- To join an oral session, click on the ‘’Join Zoom Room’’ button. This will take you to a room where that session takes place. You can ask questions as you would in any other Zoom meeting. Each session will have a Chair running the Q&A.
- If you are presenting you will be able to do so by sharing the screen directly in Zoom
- A full-featured search bar on the “Sessions” page allows search by lecture
AFTER THE CONFERENCE
- Underline will release edited talk recordings within 7 days after the conference.
- All content will be available on Underline
- Each paper (platform, poster, tutorial, keynote) will receive a separate page on Underline with all metadata that was submitted by the presenter. Each paper will have an individual Q&A box where all attendees can continue the conversations in a text form after the event.
For any additional questions, please contact the Underline support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the conference!
The AAPT Summer Meeting 2022 2022 & the Underline teams