National Task Force on Undergraduate Physics
The report on project SPIN-UP (Strategic Programs for Innovations in Undergraduate Physics) is now available. You may choose to download the complete report, or download the report in sections. The report is also available as a printed, bound booklet in limited quantities; to order a free copy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete report (PDF, 146 pgs.)
Report in Sections
- Table of Contents and Executive Summary (PDF, 4 pgs.)
- Report (PDF, 53 pgs.)
- Appendices (PDF, 85 pgs.)
- Case Studies (PDF, 68 pgs.)
- What is the purpose of the Task Force?
- Who is sponsoring the Task Force?
- Who is on the Task Force?
- What do we mean by revitalization?
- How has the environment for physics changed?
- Why focus on undergraduate physics?
- How soon should we expect to see results from the Task Force?
- What is needed, and how do we know what works?
- What does the Task Force plan to do?
- What specific projects will the Task Force undertake?
- What other activities might the Task Force consider?
- How can I contact the Task Force?
- Site visit case study reports
- Links to other information