Student Registration Information
Step One: Teachers must REGISTER ONLINE first and will be provided with a payment confirmation/order number that students will use to complete the registration process. Registration for teachers closes May 15th!
Step Two: Students will use the payment confirmation/order number provided by their teacher to go online and register and upload their photo. PLEASE NOTE: the deadline for student's to register and upload their photos is May 18th, this form will close at midnight on the 18th, eastern standard time.
Step Three: Students must mail their photo, registration form and signed entry agreement to AAPT, High School Physics Photo Contest, One Physics Ellipse, College Park, MD 20740 (Photos should be postmarked by May 20th, and received at the AAPT office no later than May 28th.)
Students, if you have already registered and need to print a copy of your registration, please click HERE.
If you have any questions regarding your registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
When entering students must:
- Follow all rules of the contest (these may be printed by clicking on STUDENT CONTEST RULES below)
- Notification will occur during the summer. A permanent student and teacher email address is required for each submission.
- Students will register online by typing in the confirmation/order number received from their teacher and filling in the required information.
- Provide a digital version of the photo by uploading the digital file of the photo during on-line registration.
- Complete the registration by clicking REVIEW, make any corrections needed, click SUBMIT and receive a designated number for the contest.
- Print out a hard copy of the registration by clicking on PRINT VERSION and then PRINT which will automatically print out a copy of the registration and a copy of the Submission Checklist and Entry Agreement, both of which must be included with the entry.
- The rules and submission process may change at anytime at the discretion of AAPT.
- Sign the Submission Checklist and Entry Agreement and mail the photo, printed registration form and signed entry agreement to:
AAPTH.S. Physics Photo ContestCollege Park, MD 20740
One Physics Ellipse
PLEASE NOTE: Photos that are received without a signed Entry Agreement will be disqualified.
- Addresses are used for sending prizes. Email addresses and phone numbers are used for notification of entry receipt and clarification of any problems. The information will NOT be sold, distributed, or otherwise used for marketing purposes.
- Entrant grants AAPT all rights to the photos by signing the Submission Checklist and Entry Agreement. Submissions will not be returned.
- Any submission which does not meet the criteria listed in the rules will not be considered.
For any questions regarding the contest or registration, please contact the AAPT High School Physics Photo Contest at email@example.com, or 301-209-3340.