Committee on Physics in Two-Year Colleges
The Committee on Physics at Two-Year Colleges will connect you to a diverse, resourceful and talented community dedicated to bridging all the gaps in education.
Committee of the Year - 2020
AAPT White Paper on NSF Funding Initiatives and Priorities(PDF) - Endorsed by the Board of Directors on April 10, 2021
1. Provide a common meeting ground and opportunities for communication for two-year college teachers of physics and astronomy.
2. Explore topics of professional concern to two-year college teachers, including the framework of conditions and extra-classroom activities that affect the teacher and educational process.
4. Committees on professional topics of mutual concern.
5. Cooperate with the Undergraduate Education Committee on courses and curricula and on matters related to articulation for students transferring between institutions.
6. Make recommendations, through the Review Board and Executive Board, to the AAPT Council and membership, for activities that would be helpful to physics education and physics teachers.