WebAssign Practice Exams
WebAssign practice exams are open to everyone without a fee. In order to take the practice exam, see the following instructions:
- Go to www.webassign.net
- Click the "ENTER CLASS KEY" button at the top of the page
- Enter aapt 2661 0221 as your class key. Anyone can use this key to access the class.
Click Yes, this is my class (Instructor will be John Risley)
- Follow the instructions to create a Cengage account or link an existing WebAssign account.
Students will need the following information to register for the PhysicsBowl Contest:
Faculty Member's AAPT ID Number
- Members - Find your 5 or 6 digit ID number on Journal Label.
- Non-members - Go to www.aapt.org to set up a record or join.
School CEEB code (your school's SAT number)
- A complete list of CEEB codes is available through the College Board's High School CEEB Code Search
- If you are home schooled a list of CEEB codes for your region is available on The College Board's PSAT/NMSQT Codes for Home-School Students page.
Practicing & Administering the Exam
Students will be able to take past exams to practice how to answer questions in WebAssign. When the exam dates are open, none of the practice exams will be available.
The student's instructor or person proctoring the exam will have the password for the "PhysicsBowl" exam and should administer the test verifying that the student took the exam. Students will get just one attempt to answer all 40 questions.
For more details and information about the PhysicsBowl, please contact AAPT's Programs department at 301-209-3340 or email@example.com